Monday, November 06, 2006

A Day on the Green

Well, on the weekend Ant and I went to Mudgee for A Day on the Green! We went with Flynny, his mum and his sister and had an awesome time!! Great day out! Anyway, here are the photos..
Just beside the stage

Me, Flynny and Ant

Anne, Flynny, Louise and Ant


Ant and Flynny

Mark Seymour was fabulous!! He's the lead singer of Hunters and Collectors for anyone who is sitting there saying.. Who's he??

We also Tim Shaw from Demtel there. Blue shirt and cap.

All in all, we had a great weekend and it was great to catch up with everyone we saw while we were in Mudgee.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alcifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Way to go, guys! Getting on the cans, hey? Remember to keep stocking up your long necks. Have you invested in a brew kit yet?

Is the Day on the Green an annual event? If it is, the Robertsons should update their blog! Their most recent post includes photographs from an earlier Day on the Green!

I was wondering... Why hasn't the covert video of Roberts (that Scotty brought to my attention) been commented upon? Is it downloading alright for you guys? Try that new link if you were having trouble.

By the way, that was my comment that was deleted - I accidentally pressed the wrong button before I had mentioned Roberts' video again.

Cheers all,

PINKO

11:49 PM  
Blogger angewalsh said...

URGHH Pinko!!! I checked out the video of Roberts! But now I really wish I hadn't! That's revolting.. I really hope that Scotty just put those sound effects in afterwards!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Hello Blogmute,

One month and nothing doing? Yeah, right! Let's see 'em Angie.

PINKO

Btw, Paula is working on developing her blog.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Blogmute, is that you?

9:17 PM  
Blogger McMaster said...

Hey Ange
Merry Christmas will post an update of my travels in the next couple of days though not alot of goss!! Say hi to Ant for me.

Cheers
Ian

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home