Thursday, April 20, 2006

Busted Ankle

A few of you have already heard the saga but I thought I'd share the photos... it's also the reason why i haven't really been very social for the past week and a half.
Well.. I went right over on my ankle at netball and heard a crack! Agony, hobbling and a trip to the doctors later I found out that I tore a few ligaments. These two photos are what it looked like the day after.
Very painful and no sport for 6 weeks! Sorry to all the people that were home over easter.. I wasn't very mobile hence why I wasn't at the pub!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macca's again Mel?

5:05 AM  
Blogger angewalsh said...

Who is fooseball??

6:31 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Your poor ankle, Angie! Back on the dancefloor yet?

PINKO

3:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ange, so many degrees of ouch there! You poor thing... remember when I broke my foot and had a cast up to my knee? I understand the annoyance and frustration!

On the more positive side, at least your tonenails were a pretty shade of pink!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Pia said...

HI ANGE

5:30 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Hey Ang-dawg,

How's that ankle doing? How about an "after" shot? Surely you are recovered by now...

PINKO

11:17 PM  
Blogger angewalsh said...

Yeah I'll need to put another update up. Ankle is looking heaps better... although still can't play netball yet.. Stuggling to run without it hurting. Hope everyone is well... what's everyone doing for the June long weekend?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

June long weekend? What about a trip to Sydney.

What have you been up to lately, Ange? Are you running around again yet? What do you do to help your recovery? Perhaps Stuey could help advise you?

Cheers,

PINKO

4:07 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Hey Bigfoot - whatcha' been up to?

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo pinko

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home