Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Port Macquarie Holiday


Last week Ant and I went away to Port Macquarie for a nice relaxing holiday! It was such a great laid back holiday... was so hard to come back to work.
Ant and I went on a cruise along the Hastings River and got to ride in the boom net (see below) which was awesome!

The resort we stayed at was a minutes walk from Flynn's Beach pictured below.

One day at the resort we spotted a koala in a tree about a metre from the balcony... so adorable!!


Here is a picture of the heated pool and huge spa at the resort.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pia said...

Hey Ange

Looks like you had a pretty good time. Love seeing your updates.

I was thinking of you yesterday afternooon, I was at the supermarket and saw all the Easter eggs and flashes of you organising Easter celebrations came to mind. What is planned this year, going to Cowra????

It is probably time to start pestering Pinko about whats going to happen. I know he always loves that.

catah you soon, hopefully
Pia

6:03 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey Ange! Looks really lovely! It's been so long since I've been at Port Maquarie.

I hope you've been able to come away from it rested and relaxed. Say hi to Ant for me.

Love Katie

4:09 AM  
Blogger McMaster said...

Hey
I want to go on holidays its not fair and i have updated my blog not much but itll do for a while
Cheers
Ian

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home