Monday, February 20, 2006

Bday Bowls!

Here are a whole bunch of photos from my bday bowls at Coogee Bowling club on the weekend. Thanks to all who came, it was a fabulous afternoon which turned into a very drunken night!! I think lawn bowls was definitely a hit so we'll have to do it again soon!!
Hey Clare, can you be my wing man?
Stuey's bowling prowess!
The elusive Mel & Shaun venutured to town for the festivities which was awesome!
We missed you guys!
And a big thank you to Paula who came up from Canberra for the weekend!
Later in the afternoon we discovered that Cate was in the area so she joined us. Was so great to see her.. had been too long!
Ooh sexy Veebs!! Obviously the jugs of beer were flowing!

Mcmaster, you're the man! This was later on at Bungelow 8.
Mel and Clare at Bungelow 8

I think this photo epitomises what we were like by time we were heading to Empire

A great night was had by all! Hope you all enjoy the photos!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alcifer said...

Hey Angie,

Looks like a blast - sorry to have missed it. I hear that you are a gun at lawn bowls... Next time I hope that you put up photos of you all-white bowling kit. Now what sort of mischief did people get up to at Empire? (Is there a reason why there were no photos from the night club posted on the blog?)

PINKO

10:30 PM  
Blogger McMaster said...

Hey Ange
Great weekend but going to place all the blame on you for me falling off the wagon cos you twisted my arm so much any so muc for detox will try again next february. youve got to love the pie shop across the road from Empire think it saved me.

1:38 PM  
Blogger angewalsh said...

Hey guys,
That photo of Paula in the cab was the last photo we took for the evening. I was too busy dancing at Empire to be taking photos. Alright Mcmaster you can blame me if you like.. it was heaps of fun so it was worth it! Mmmm.. meat pie! I so should have had one!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home