Monday, October 30, 2006

Jo's bday drinks

Well it was Jo's bday on Saturday 28th October so we went out for some dinner and bevies at the Glenmore Hotel in The Rocks. Here are a few photos from the night! (Sorry it's taken me a little while to post these but each time I come onto the site to do it, it kept freezing and shutting down)

That was a beautiful birthday cake!

Looking a bit scared!

Ant and I!


Scotty and Paul... interesting!

Joey and me!


Andy and Jo


Me, Bec and Kathryn


Pete, lovely candlestick and Roberts

All I want for Christmas is a new front tooth!

Some more weird randoms!


Weird drunken photo from end of the night with randoms.. oh and Roberts!

It's time to go home guys!

4 Comments:

Blogger To_Be_Svelte said...

Thanks for being the photographer Pang. I had a great night. Those Smirnoff Blacks are unforgiving.
Joey x

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great night -sorry I missed it Jojo!
Love the photos of the randoms - no night can end without some time spent with complete strangers who have suddenly become your 'good friends' after a dozen smirnoff blacks! haha
Looking forward to spending some time with you gals at Christmas..
finxxx

3:21 PM  
Blogger Alcifer said...

Randoms! Who is the guy with the missing tooth? Speaking of random things, I recommend viewing this covert video of Roberts that Scotty brought to my attention. The sound in the background is a dead give-away, Roberts!

3:53 PM  
Blogger McMaster said...

Hey Guys
looks like fun Happy bday Jo, well its just started snowing here so definately missing the sun.
Will update my blog with photos soon i promise
Cheers

Mix

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home